Top Data structure Useful for facts
Data structure refers to a specific way of storing data on a computer Data can be used efficiently. Data Organization / Data Structure Data / Data Selected with Yadav
Oil makes the use of the most efficient algorithm possible. A well-planned data organization memory and time
Gives the ability to perform many emergency operations on data while saving as much as possible. In a corner of a programming fry
The data structure is implemented according to the given data type reference, and operation.
The selection of data structures is one of the major issues in the design of different types of programs. Large type system
Experience in creating shows that the quality and success of the final result depends largely on choosing the best data structure.
Dependent on. After selecting the data structure, the use of algorithms becomes inevitable. Never the opposite
The method is adopted and the appropriate data structure is selected for the specific algorithm in the corner of the field. Both
In this case, it is very important to select the necessary data structure.
In other words, data structures are useful for processing a combination of characters, fields, records, etc.
Structure). What a particular data model will look like depends on two things. E.g.
1. The data covered by the structure must possess such properties that in real life data
A reflection of the actual relationship occurs.
2. The structure must be simple so that anyone can process data efficiently as required.
Different Types Of data Structure
The data structure is categorized according to different types of data applications, the data structure can be divided into two parts .
1. Primitive data structure.
2. Non-primitive data structure.
Primitive data again four types
There are two types of non-primitive data structure
1. Linear Data Structure
2. Non-linear data structure
Linear Data structure again four types
2. link list
Non-linear Data structure again two types
Among the types of data structures, non-primitive data structures are the most important. And primitive data structures are usually like data types.
Different Types Of data Operation
The various (operations) of the data structure are discussed in detail.
The four operations of play a major role in Text.
Also the following two (operations) are used in special situations.
The following is a brief description of (data structure) (operation) –
- Traversing is the act of (accessing) and (processing) a (record) only once. (Accessing) and (processing) are sometimes called (visiting).
- Searching to find the location of a (record) through a specific key value. The method of doing (searching) is called.
- Adding a new (record) with a (data structure) created before inserting The strategy is called (inserting).
- Deleting is the technique of deleting any (record) from the data structure.
- Sorting The data is called sorting in order of quality.
- Merging is the technique of merging two different (files) (records).